Ongoing Professional Development
Now in our twelfth year, it is with pleasure that we now commence the Ongoing Professional Development (OPD) training for the 2017 year.
All classes that are advertised on our national timetable are guaranteed to proceed.
We are delighted this year to bring the BDM team members into local communities across the states of NSW and Queensland. Celebrants will have the opportunity to contribute to questions that they would like answered in these sessions, and get to know the team members more personally.
During 2016 we received great feedback on our trainers and curriculum. We have listened carefully to your feedback in terms of which new topics may be of interest. We look forward to meeting up with colleagues from the many years of OPD training, and also look forward to meeting our new colleagues.
In our Registered Training Company we specialise only in celebrant training, it is our sole focus and our passion.
Thank you to all who trained with us in the previous years, we are grateful for your business and loyalty. We currently have approximately 85 OPD elective topics.
New Topics for 2017 include
- Celebrant Wellbeing
- Importance of Ritual and Ceremony workshop
- Questions on the Guidelines on the Marriage Act workshop
- Make a YouTube Clip to Market your business
- Apps for Celebrants
- Ethical Choices in Modern Marriage (Non-Aligned Religious celebrants)
How to Enrol
Enrolments can be made by either:
- Completing the manual enrolment form below and emailing, faxing or posting it to our office.
- Online through our website by clicking on the 2017 OPD Classroom Training link located directly under the Ongoing Professional Development heading in the course navigation bar on the left hand side of your screen.
Enrolments must be made prior to attendance, due to catering and venue organisation enrolments close 5 working days before the class date, arriving and/or paying on the day will not be accepted.
Sending a manual enrolment form does not guarantee your place in a class. Confirmation of your enrolment will be sent via email or post once your enrolment form is processed.
Download 2017 OPD Information Here
2017 OPD Timetables (please contact our office for class availability)